Shipping and Refund Policies
- Orders placed by 1 p.m. EST Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will ship that same day.
- Orders placed after 1 p.m. EST Monday and Tuesday will ship the following day.
- Orders placed after 1 p.m. EST Wednesday and anytime Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship the following Monday.
- Orders ship anywhere in the continental United States with a flat rate shipping of $12 for less than a case and $16 for a case. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii will have a flat rate shipping of $75 for less than a case and $150 for a case.
RUSH ORDERS: Overnight shipping is available Monday through Friday for an additional charge. If you need faster service, we do have a Next Day Delivery option available. Next day delivery on business days is an additional $25 and Saturday delivery is an additional $35.
Shipping is not available to PO boxes.
We ship our orders in industry standard, molded foam coolers with dry ice to keep product frozen in transit.
We’ll send you a detailed confirmation email. Please review it carefully and make sure everything is just the way you want it. Since chili is perishable, if the chili is a gift or a surprise, it’s important to let the gift recipient or someone close to recipient know the chili is on the way.
We do not ship and deliver on weekends (unless you pay for Next Day Delivery). Also, there are no shipments or deliveries on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Custard Stand Food Products cannot be responsible for damage to unclaimed gifts or incorrect address information. We are not responsible for incorrect/misspellings that are input into the system. Please check your orders for accuracy before hitting submit.
Tastes and personal preferences differ. We do not issue refunds in these cases.
Also, refunds are not given for:
- Wrong address
- Acts of God
- Problems not related to or caused by Custard Stand Food Products, LLC
- Not following handling and thawing instructions
- Chili sent to someone who is out-of-town
- Arrival time on day of delivery. FedEx has until 10 p.m. to deliver.
When You Receive Your Chili
- Inspect your Custard Stand chili upon receiving it.
- Dry ice evaporates. There may or may not be dry ice in your shipping container upon receipt.
- Put your Custard Stand Hot Dog Chili or Chili Soup into the refrigerator or freezer as soon as you remove it from the shipping container.
- Custard Stand Hot Dog Chili has a shelf life of up to 2 years frozen or 30 days thawed. It can be refrozen as long as it has been cold-thawed.
- Custard Stand Chili Soup with Beef and Beans has a shelf life of up to 2 years frozen or 7 days thawed. It can be refrozen as long as it has been cold-thawed.
Our Promise To You
Here at Custard Stand Food Products, we want more than anything for you to have a good experience with our company. We want you to love your chili! If you have a problem, please contact us immediately via email or call (304) 847-2942.