- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the tops and seeds from the bell peppers.
- Sauté diced zucchini and squash.
- Stir together rice, Custard Stand Hot Dog Chili, zucchini, squash, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Spoon mixture into peppers.
- Pour diced tomatoes and juice into a 9"-x-13" baking dish.
- Place peppers cut side-up and drizzle with oil.
- Spoon beef mixture into each pepper and top with Monterey Jack, then cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
If you have the time, you can also prepare these in a slow cooker.
- Pour diced tomatoes and juice into a 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Place stuffed peppers filled side up into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- Remove peppers carefully from the cooker and place them on a plate.
- Spoon tomato sauce from the slow cooker over the peppers and top with cheese.