- Air- or deep fry the french fries until crispy.*
- In a large bowl combine fries and chili seasoning, and toss until well coated. If you're air-frying or oven-baking the fries, turn and bake for another 5 minutes.
- While fries are cooking, add the chili to a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer.
- Place fries on a platter. Pour the chili over the fries, sprinkle with cheese and garnish with sliced green onion and a dollop of sour cream.
* PRO TIP: You can also toss frozen fries with chili seasoning then place fries on a baking sheet into a 400-degree oven and bake for 10-15 minutes (check time on packaging).